Although tea bags and foreign teas are widely available, the most common way to make tea in Turkey is in the double pot on the stove.
1. Boil water in the bottom pot alone.
2. Add loose tea to the smaller pot, and add some of the boiled water to it.
3. Allow to steep; with the two pots on top of each other.
4. Before serving, bring water in the bottom pot to a boil again, without removing the top pot.
5. Serve by first adding the steeped strong tea from the top, and then adding water from the bottom.
6. Serve in small handle-less tea glasses on saucers with a tiny tea spoon. Provide only sugar for your guests.